Georgia Tech PhD candidate Andy Quitmeyer came up with another way of representing the affordance gird described in Chapter 3 of Inventing the Medium, using the framework of a radar chart. Here is his example, and the downloadable vector file is here.
Janet H. Murray
- Janet. H. Murray is an Associate Dean and Professor at Georgia Tech where she teaches in the Graduate Program in Digital Media and does research in interactive television .
From MIT Press December 2011
From Inventing the Medium: The Book
- Ch 0 Introduction
- Design Exercises
- I Changing Technologies, Lasting Innovations
- II Expressive Procedural Design
- III Spatial Design Strategies
- IV Encyclopedic Resources
- V Scripting the Interactor
- VI Onward with Invention!
Hamlet on the Holodeck
Twitter UpdatesTweets by janetmurray