In my previous post I discussed what was admirable about Steve Jobs as a designer, and ITM includes many examples of innovative design from Apple. But the Apple emphasis on minimalism could also get in the way of good design, so it is sometimes useful for offering good examples of bad design. Continue reading
Janet H. Murray
From MIT Press December 2011
From Inventing the Medium: The Book
- Ch 0 Introduction
- Design Exercises
- I Changing Technologies, Lasting Innovations
- II Expressive Procedural Design
- III Spatial Design Strategies
- IV Encyclopedic Resources
- V Scripting the Interactor
- VI Onward with Invention!
Hamlet on the Holodeck
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.