With DiGRA ’13 coming up in 2 weeks, I went searching for an accessible version of my keynote at DiGRA ’05, for which the short piece “The Last Word on Ludology/Narratology,” which I posted a few weeks ago in text and slides, was just the preface. The text of the keynote itself, “Games as Joint Attentional Scenes” can be found on the Google Books site, since it was published as a chapter in Words in Play edited by Suzanne De Castell and Jennifer Jenson. Continue reading
Janet H. Murray
- Janet. H. Murray is an Associate Dean and Professor at Georgia Tech where she teaches in the Graduate Program in Digital Media and does research in interactive television .
From MIT Press December 2011
From Inventing the Medium: The Book
- Ch 0 Introduction
- Design Exercises
- I Changing Technologies, Lasting Innovations
- II Expressive Procedural Design
- III Spatial Design Strategies
- IV Encyclopedic Resources
- V Scripting the Interactor
- VI Onward with Invention!
Hamlet on the Holodeck
Twitter UpdatesTweets by janetmurray